[mythtv-users] jamu does not understand my TV series

Robin Hill myth at robinhill.me.uk
Wed Nov 18 19:26:06 UTC 2009

On Wed Nov 18, 2009 at 11:09:35AM +0000, Robin Hill wrote:

> On Wed Nov 18, 2009 at 09:32:52AM +0000, Robin Hill wrote:
>
> > On Tue Nov 17, 2009 at 03:15:51PM -0800, Mitko Haralanov wrote:

> > > Well, the TVDB website is back up and I am trying to use jamu.py to get
> > > the metadata for my shows.
> > >
> > <- snip ->
> > > I know that there was an error getting the information from TVDB and it
> > > seems like the data for that particular SID is missing. Does anyone
> > > know what is going on there?
> > >
> > > Is anybody else getting similar errors from missing TV series?
> > >
> > Yep - some series work but most don't.  Looks like it's not properly
> > up again yet - presumably some data files need regenerating.
> >
> In fact, everything I've tried this morning has worked fine, so looks
> like the usual overnight data export has fixed this.

Actually, there's still quite a few missing.  Checking the ttvdb forums
pointed me to http://thetvdb.com/?tab=reports which shows the number of
series whose metadata still needs updating.  Currently that's almost all
of them (the previous update was skipping some parts), but when that
number drops to zero, everything should be working again.

Cheers,
    Robin
--
     ___