[mythtv-users] 0.22 built front end for Mac OS X ppc/universal?

Alex McLintock alex at owal.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 08:46:31 UTC 2009

Is there any other way I can get the 0.22 front end binaries for Mac OS X
ppc other than waiting for thesniderpad.com?

I'm having a small problem because Ubuntu Linux accidentally upgraded my
back end database to a later schema which I think is whatever comes with
0.22

My main front end is a PPC Mac OS X laptop - so I run pre-built binaries of
the front end.

Now the only place I can find PPC pre built binaries seems to be
thesniderpad.com and the website is down. (My guess is that this is
someone's home machine, right?)

Thanks again to the community. MythTV is great for me.

Alex