[mythtv-users] MythMusic: files missing

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 04:31:02 UTC 2009

Harry Devine wrote:
> I copied my MP3 collection up for Mythmusic tonight (version
> 0.22-fixes 22594).  I wanted to make a playlist on this 1 CD that I
> have but the first song is missing.  There are 17 tracks on it, and
> there are 17 tracks on the disk but Mythmusic, as well as Mythweb,
> only show tracks 2-17.  Track 1 is not listed.  How can I find out why
> that is?  How can I get that 1 track added into the database (outside
> of manually editing the database).
>
> Thanks,
> Harry

Here's something that I found in the front-end logs.  Not sure if is
significant, but I figured I'd mention it.  I get quite a few of the
following:

TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
2009-11-17 21:43:13.461 Music Scanner - Discarding APIC frame with size
less tha
n 100 bytes
TagLib: ID3v2.4 no longer supports the frame type TDAT.  It will be
discarded fr
om the tag.
TagLib: ID3v2.4 no longer supports the frame type TDAT.  It will be
discarded fr
om the tag.

This was during the time when I let Mythmusic scan for my music files.

Thanks,
Harry