[mythtv-users] MythWeb - Odd Extension To Directly Downloaded Files

Mark Garland mythtvusers at markgarland.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 20:31:19 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Just a small observation since upgrading to 0.22.

In MythWeb, in the Recorded Programmes page, if I select "Direct Download"
next to a programme, the filename suggested has an odd extension of
".mpg..mpg" resulting in a filename like "BBC News at Six.mpg..mpg".

It makes little difference as the file can be easily renamed, and in many
cases works without renaming.

Just wondered if this was just me, and whether there was a
setting/configuration item that I can use to straighten this out.
Seems to have crept in since 0.22 as 0.21 worked fine for me.

Thanks,

MG