[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder HD600 (from Woot.com)

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:18:07 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Jennifer Mallorie
<jennifermallorie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Devin,
> I sent the dmesg output but it was too big and I got a message from the
> moderator that said so. They might allow it through but don't worry about it
> now. Paul suggested the DVB setting and that made it work.
> Just FYI - I didn't have to change the audio or the "video scan" setting as
> noted on your blog. Now that I re-read that they both mention analog tv. Is
> over the air/antennae analog or digital? Must be digital.
> Thank you so much for your assistance and time!

Nowadays, over-the-air broadcasts are all digital (ATSC).  I didn't
realize you were doing over-the-air, or else I would have also told
you that you needed to select a DVB device (which is how digital
transmissions are received).

Yes, both the video scan and audio settings are for analog only, so
they do not effect you.

Devin J. Heitmueller
AIM: devinheitmueller