[mythtv-users] defunct mythfrontend children processes

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:31:07 UTC 2009

While looking into another problem I have noticed that I usually have
from 1 to 3 defunct mythfrontend processes running. They are listed as
children of the active mythfrontend process. I never noticed this
before in the past. The defunct children are there immediately after
mythfrontend starts. I have only seen it since I upgraded to Ubuntu
9.10 and mythtv .22. Is anybody else seeing this? Is this a bug of
some sort? Or is this normal and of no concern?