[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder HD600 (from Woot.com)

Jennifer Mallorie jennifermallorie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:02:55 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Jennifer Mallorie <
jennifermallorie at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 7:44 AM, Jennifer Mallorie <
> jennifermallorie at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Devin Heitmueller <
>> devin.heitmueller at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> FYI:  I incorporated the feedback from a couple of other MythTV/ATI600
>>> users here:
>>>
>>> http://www.kernellabs.com/blog/?p=1092
>>>
>>> Devin
>>>

>> Devin,

I figured out to go into the Input connections and "bind" the card to
schedules direct like the HD homerun is.
I thought that fixed it. At least the tuner shows available now - but all
get now is pure static. Not even vague shapes of any images. I've swapped a
cable from the HDHR to the ATI just to be sure it was getting a signal from
the antennae and still nothing but static. I'm not sure I have it set right
in the backend/capture card.
It defaulted to "Analog V4L"  but there are lots of options and I don't know
what any mean. I tried the USB but that didn't help.

My husband set this up and he is not around anymore and I just don't know
this stuff very well.

Can you tell me your settings?