[mythtv-users] Recommendation for digital tuner for new mythtv system, UK freeview.

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 16:37:14 UTC 2009

Hauppauge Nova t-500 (pci and dual tuner) or the equivalent hauppauge usb
sticks (you'd need two for two tuners) or anything with the same chipset,
such as technotrend cards.

Each tuner can record all channels on the mux simultaneously (so it strictly
meets your reqmts of recording two channels simultaneously) but if you want
to record *any* two channels you need dual tuners

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton