[mythtv-users] Mirobridge -N Hangs

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Mon Nov 16 14:23:42 UTC 2009

Brian,
    I am looking at the code but in the mean time try adding an entry in
the mirobridge.conf section "[watch_then_copy]" for each one of you miro
channels. Make sure that you use the exact miro channel name. This will
at least allow you to get around the bug until it is fixed.

I suspect that when 'all' or -N is being used not all the miro channels
are being added to the channel list for the watch-then-copy option.
Although the reason is not obvious in the code.

Sorry about the inconvience.

Doug