[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Mon Nov 16 01:39:32 UTC 2009

I just ordered my HDHomeRun this weekend and am expecting it to be delivered at which point I am going to gook it up to my MacPro.

Before I do that, I was wondering if there's anything specific people with similar setups think I should read?

(I am not necessarily point the HDHomeRun at MythTV, though that is still an option. I don't like any of the GUI choices so I may setup a myth backend for the HomeRun and then simply use VLC or something else to play them on the HTPC.)

--
'My strength is like the strength of ten because my heart is pure,' said Carrot.
'Really? Well, there's eleven of them.' --Jingo