[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Mon Nov 16 01:39:32 UTC 2009

I just ordered my HDHomeRun this weekend and am expecting it to be delivered at which point I am going to gook it up to my MacPro.

Before I do that, I was wondering if there's anything specific people with similar setups think I should read?

(I am not necessarily point the HDHomeRun at MythTV, though that is still an option. I don't like any of the GUI choices so I may setup a myth backend for the HomeRun and then simply use VLC or something else to play them on the HTPC.)

'My strength is like the strength of ten because my heart is pure,' said Carrot.
'Really? Well, there's eleven of them.' --Jingo