[mythtv-users] Slashdot Review of Internet TV Announcements - Any MythTV Integration?

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 03:10:56 UTC 2009

> via its HDMI port,' says Peter Smith. And, last but not least in this
> roundup of announcements is the launch of Clicker, a programming guide for
> internet TV that aims to help you find what you want, when you want it."

I have been checking out Clicker and it is quite nice. It has a nice
clean interface and I can find everything the that is available from
Hulu or from any of the individual network websites, all in one place.
There is tons other stuff, that I generally miss like the webisodes
for a lot of the popular shows I watch. You can also get to paid
content like Amazon video on demand. I have thought about how it would
be a nice page to land on or search from, if I could get to it from
mythtv.