[mythtv-users] imdbpy.py error

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 14 00:12:32 UTC 2009

On Friday 13 Nov 2009 23:43:40 Doug Vaughan wrote:
> Mark,
>     I noticed the same thing starting Nov 12th but have no idea what
> changed. I ended up disabling the secondary source until it is fixed if
> it will be fixed at all. This could even be a distro package
> incompatibilty with the imdb.py script.
>
> I am running trunk on Ubuntu 9.10.

Thanks Doug,

Good to know it's not just me.

I've been playing with the imdb-tools package, which appears to be able to retrieve *some* metadata. I wrote a wrapper script for it and it works sometimes as a secondary source, but occasionally is causing jamu to crash. I think with some effort it might be made to work.

Mark