[mythtv-users] Adding a button to the UI Myth 0.22

Paulin paulin at spextreme.com
Fri Nov 13 21:04:37 UTC 2009

I copied it from the /usr/share/mythtv/themes/defaultmenu/library.xml to
~mythtv/.mythtv and modified it.   The added button doesn't appear when
restarting Myth-frontend.

Does this mean it doesn't use ~mythtv/.mythtv anymore or did I do something
wrong.  Does it need to be under the same structure in the .mythv directory
(themes/defaultmenu)?

Thanks
steve