[mythtv-users] vdpau worth it for hdtv?

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Fri Nov 13 20:24:57 UTC 2009

Brian Wood wrote:
> Unless, of course, you have an AGP system, no VDPAU cards seem to be available
> with that interface. Is it worthwhile to replace an entire system? That I
> can't answer, of course. It is for me, but assuredly not for some others.

Does anyone have a link to a low profile VDPAU card that can output in
component?  For reasons unknown to me though my TV has HDMI when I
connect it to a NVIDIA Chipset the video card doesn't even think the TV
is connected to it, so I need the component connection.

Fanless would be a bonus too.

Brent