[mythtv-users] Delete recordings from "Watch Recordings" in 0.22

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 16:22:41 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 11/12/2009 09:10 AM, Tom Dexter wrote:

>>> That's the MENU binding Menu.  You want the INFO binding menu.
>>>
>>> Yes, I know.  We're working on it.
>>
>> By that, do you mean working on combining the menus?  We've always
>> used the right arrow for the info menu.  I use a Tivo remote which I
>> really like, but it doesn't have a ton of buttons.  I already have one
>> mapped to 'm' but none to 'i', so I'd have to sacrifice something else
>> to add "i".
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6814
>
> Mike

Thanks Mike...I may install that patch when I update.  One question:
When that refers to the "recording options" menu, I assume that's the
menu I get in 0.21 with the right arrow (with the play, delete,
storage options etc) correct?  In 0.21 the menu doesn't show a title
so it wasn't unclear.

The other thing that confused me a little there is the statement about
adding the ability to mark and unmark items in the playlist as
watched.  Is that ability not in the recording options screen as it
was in 0.21 without the patch?

Thanks!
Tom