[mythtv-users] Duplicate Blank Recordings

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 03:28:32 UTC 2009

> This is a clean install of Ubuntu 9.10 server, built up with myth .22
> and an LXDE desktop. Tuners are an HDHomeRun (with only one input
> connected) and a PVR-150.

I have a similar setup and I saw this exact same thing a couple of
times when I first upgraded. I would have 0 byte recordings that took
place right when the recording started or finished. I have been using
the newer builds from .22-fixes and I haven't seen it in for the last
week or so. Try using the mythbuntu daily auto-builds of .22-fixes and
see if that clears it up.