[mythtv-users] Mythweb error

Bobby Gill brownitus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 23:21:42 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>wrote:

> On 11/11/2009 05:55 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:

>>> Hmm, the only timezone line I can ever recall changing on the box is from
>>> my
>>> /etc/rc.conf:
>>>
>>> LOCALE="en_US.utf8"
>>> HARDWARECLOCK="localtime"
>>> TIMEZONE="Canada/Eastern"
>>>
>> Not a time zone line, but a TZ environment variable.
>>

> Can you run:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/raw-attachment/ticket/5319/myth_time_zone.pland post the output, please?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

└─> ./myth_time_zone.pl
Use of uninitialized value $offset in concatenation (.) or string at ./
myth_time_zone.pl line 44.
Use of uninitialized value $time in concatenation (.) or string at ./
myth_time_zone.pl line 44.
Current Timezone Information
      id: UNKNOWN_COMMAND
  offset:
    time:

Also, I went into the /etc/php/php.ini file and edited the line

;date.timezone =

date.timezone = Canada/Toronto

Restarted httpd+mythbackend but still no go..

Thanks
Bob