[mythtv-users] Status of subtitle support in MythVideo Internal player?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Wed Nov 11 17:47:50 UTC 2009

Hi *

I'm also trying to get subtitles working in 0.22-fixes (22775)
So far no any success :(
I was trying 2 movies:
-one avi with external  subtitles file (txt and sub extension)
-one mkv with embedded subtitles

There is no any entries in mythfrontend related to subtitles.
Also I ported ticket 7111 - no change.
All this suggest me  that issue is elsewhere.

There is no entry in OSD related to subtitles.
Also pressing "t" during playback (via VNC as me FE is disk/kb/mice-less
appliance) has no any effect.

As other ppl reporting success with subtitles  - may somebody hint me
what I should do for enabling subtitles support (and what is supported
in 0.22 + ticket 7111)

thx n advance