[mythtv-users] MythArchive only sees 10 out of 100s of recordings (was: Burning DVDs from MythFrontEnd)

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Wed Nov 11 13:22:09 UTC 2009

Hi...

I think I solved some of my problems:

When I did select a recording to archive to a DVD there was no
indication on the DVD archive screen how much disk space was to be used.
  That was probably because there was not a temporary DVD archive
directory set aside.  After doing this the bar graph became active.

However, I am still unable to "see" all of my recordings.  I only see 10
out of 100s.  In fact I only see about 6 out of dozens of line ups.

This is debian so I "purged" and re-installed the mytharchive package,
but that didn't help.  Even if this was a caching problem you would
think eventually mytharchive would have to go out and re-cache the list
of valid recordings.

-thanks