[mythtv-users] 0.22 Video list browser

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Tue Nov 10 16:20:05 UTC 2009

I've done my test upgrade (Thanks to Johnny/jarpublic for your suggestion!)
and it went without a hitch. I will be upgraded my live system shortly.

The one question I have is about the video list browser. It looks now looks
like the file browser, like MythGallery. Is this controlled by the theme, or
some other setting ? It's not as pretty as the old one, and the fields are
much shorter so the full names aren't showing up.

I've also recreated the Retro theme, using the new MythCenter as a base, and
copying over the old Retro images.  I'll try to remember to package that up
tonight and upload it as a ticket.