[mythtv-users] WAF-like mythweb question from Pam Ashworth

mons37318 at mypacks.net mons37318 at mypacks.net
Mon Nov 9 21:48:19 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----

I mean that when I click on the thumbnail, his browser greets me with an I've never heard of this filetype, type message.

Firefox doesn't know how to open this... because the protocol (myth) is not associated with any (filetype, I think it said)

My browser (every one on every machine, knows what the association should be but my roommate's browser (all browsers are firefox on varying flavors of XP) does not.

So I need to associate myth with... something... on his browser ("ask me" is what I really want it to do)