[mythtv-users] Notification of conflicts

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 10:37:11 UTC 2009

thanks for that

this worked for me

$ mythbackend --printsched | awk '/^Title -
Subtitle/||substr($0,70,1)=="C"{print}'

Title - Subtitle                Ch Station Day Start  End   S C I  T N   Pri
Numbers - "Trust Metric"         31 FIVE US 21 21:00-22:00  1 0 0  A C   0/0

myth at myth-server:/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/misc_status_info$