[mythtv-users] SD to HD switch with HD-PVR - mythfrontend crashes

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Sat Nov 7 23:09:41 UTC 2009

You could also try locking your 6200 to output only 720P.  This was
once a requirement, but according to the wiki it shouldn't be needed
anymore.  I haven't tried yet however, mine's still locked at 720P.

Ron

I wasn't able to lock my SD at 720P. I thought 480P was the best it would do. I'll check again.

Gerald