[mythtv-users] 0.22 Now and Next only instead of 8 day EPG, lot of CRC errors

Andy Burns mythtv.lists at burns.me.uk
Sat Nov 7 21:47:31 UTC 2009

2009/11/7 Richard Morton <richard.e.morton at gmail.com>:

> Are you in the UK, using freeview

Yes, I should have mentioned that!

> I just been fiddling with my 0.21 systems video sources. after
> reverting to EIT (was playing with RT XML feed) I also have only
> now-next data coming though (for the last couple of hours at least) so
> could be a transmission issue as nothing else has changed on my
> system.

OK, I'll see what happens for the next few hours/days ... Guess I
might miss a few scheduled recordings ...

I just tried powering off/on my TV, that gathered EPG information for
the next day or so quite quickly, so unless it's just some MUXes with
bad SI table, I'm not convinced that's what's foxing myth.

Thanks