[mythtv-users] Theming Competition --- Approx .23 release date!!

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 21:29:21 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Andy Burns <mythtv.lists at burns.me.uk> wrote:
> 2009/11/7 Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com>:
>
>> May I suggest that the contset be mentioned at www.mythtv.org?
>
> It is mentioned as a link within the 0.22 announcement, though I
> suggest it could deserve an announcement of its own.

As Mike noted earlier in the thread, Hauppauge and SD were very kind
and immediately responded to the requests to support our theming
competition.  I know that MythTV users in general are already fond of
these two organizations, but I wanted to point out how quickly they
responded in this case so that Myth users can make informed decisions
when next they decided on tuner devices.

I hope everyone interested in theming/the competition will join us on
the theming mailing list or on #mythtv-theming on IRC.  We'll get you
up to speed on theming with whatever help you need.

Robert