[mythtv-users] Bones/Fringe fans -- run mythfilldatabase now !

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Nov 6 21:31:55 UTC 2009

Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> says:
> If you're running mythfilldatabase in a cron job every day at
> 6:00pm, why are you also running mythfilldatabase automatically at
> the time suggested by the grabber?

Yet again, you jump on me out of the blue for no discernable reason[*]:

1) I'm not running mythfilldatabase at 6pm; I said I used to. As for
   why . . .
2) "do this" refers to the --refresh-today flag (and reason; I also
   used 6pm, actually, during the brief time I had the cron job set
   up) that Kevin Kuphal mentioned.

[*]
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/185090#185090 and
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/186001#186001, plus
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/224472#224472,
being two of the more mystifying examples

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array