[mythtv-users] Problems using JAMU with TV shows

Justin Johnson justin.johnson3 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 17:09:20 UTC 2009

I'm having some problems using JAMU to grab metadata for TV series that I
have in Mythvideo. I followed the transition guide on the wiki and removed
all my shows from the DB, then reimported them in MythVideo. My format is
"series title/Season xx/nn Episode Title.ext" Mythvideo was able to
recognize these as part of a series and filled in the appropriate info in
the DB. But, when I try to run JAMU, it treats all these videos at movies,
and can't find the an IMDB number. How do I make JAMU treat these files as
TV shows?
--Justin Johnson