[mythtv-users] fanart update

John Finlay finlay at moeraki.com
Thu Nov 5 18:19:31 UTC 2009

I just started using mythbuntu 9.10 and was wondering if I need to do
anything to have the fanart updated automatically. Currently it seems
that a number of series have fanart but several others don't. I'm
guessing that jamu was used to populate the fanart directory at some
point but I can't figure out if that needs to be done manually or
whether the auto update isn't working. I read the wiki jamu entry but
that didn't help.

Can someone who knows about the mythbuntu fanart updating explain how
this works and what the setup should be for auto updating?

Thanks

John