[mythtv-users] [RFC] Proposed settings rework

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Nov 4 18:44:30 UTC 2009

* On Wed Nov 04, 2009 at 11:09:38AM +0100, Janne Grunau wrote:
> > Seek to exact frame (true)
>
> I would say should depend on the skip/jump amount and keyframe distance.
> I can't image that anybody would care for 1/2 second of precision of a 5
> minute jump.

Sometimes it's not 1/2 a second, depends on the material.  1/2 second
would be the average on material with 1 keyframe per second.  That aside
however, I want my commercial skip to skip exactly to the start of the
program after the commercial, I don't want to have 1/2-second blurbs of
some loud obnoxious commercial.

--
Chris