[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder USB Digital HDTV Tuner on woot today

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:26:50 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Christopher X. Candreva
<chris at westnet.com> wrote:

> This ATI TV Wonder USB Digital HDTV Tuner is $19.99 on woot.com today
>
> For those who don't know about Woot, they do one deal each day. So if you
> want it, get it today or foreever hold your peace.
>
> Now the question is -- does it work with Myth ?

I added the support for that tuner for Linux.  Yes it works (once you
install the firmware).  Just bear in mind that it does not have
ClearQAM support (it does ATSC and analog only).

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller
http://www.devinheitmueller.com