[mythtv-users] Guide not populated with EIT from 2nd card

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Nov 4 10:54:08 UTC 2009

- This is still 0.21.
- My setup has two cards with (partially) the same channels
- I have assigned the same channum for each of two identical channels
- Both video sources have been marked for EIT retrieval
- Channels on both sources are marked for EIT retrieval
- Cross source EIT has been enabled

But still, only the guide data for the channels of the first card are
populated with the EPG data. Those channels that get their data from
XMLTV work fine, just not those that get their guide data from EIT only.

What did I do wrong?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/