[mythtv-users] gentoo users... are 0.22 rc ebuilds (official) worth unmasking yet??

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 3 22:57:33 UTC 2009

>mythtv-users mailing list
>
>mythtv-users at mythtv.org

>The main ebuild built beautifully and without issue for me on three machines.
The plugins required modifying the mythtv-plugins.eclass so that it recognizes
that the release candidate plugins are built with QT4.    Since the RC is just a
temporary solution and the ebuilds are hard-masked anyway, I didn't bother to
file a bug against it.

>Just make sure you follow the guide to "fix" the database prior to upgrading though.

Thanks Tom,

I think I'll wait until the plugins eclasses e.t.c.. are all brought up to date..
(WAF is very important to maintain)..

Regards

Allan