[mythtv-users] Mythweb - Play Recording on Frontend:

Chuck Peters cp at ccil.org
Tue Nov 3 10:27:52 UTC 2009

I was just noticed the new option "Play Recoding on Frontend" when viewing
the mythweb recordings page for a particular program.  Oddly it started the
wrong recording when I was in one menu and in another I just get the error
[1] about the missing tv,php. The tv.php file doesn't seem to be available
in any of the ubuntu packages.  How do I fix this or remove it from being
displayed in mythweb?

This feature could be really annoying if someone else changes what show is
being watched.

1. php missing file error.

*Warning* at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/remote/handler.php, line 104:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory

*Fatal error*: require_once()
Failed opening required 'tv.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:./modules/remote') in *
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/remote/handler.php* on line *104*