[mythtv-users] Major Issue All Of a Sudden - Recording Unavailable
paulin at spextreme.com
Mon Nov 2 23:04:29 UTC 2009
Well thanks for all the feedback. I've tried most and doesn't seem to have
1. Disk size is 33% used.67% free. So good there.
2. Yesterday I was able to watch live on both cards. Today I can't get
anything on either. One card is an HD antenna. the other is HD comcast.
I'm not able to get a signal lock.
3. Database checks out OK for all tables.
4. Time zone wasn't changed and I couldn't find it to update it.
5. File recordings from last night are B (size 0 on the disk). However
something recording this morning at 8 fine.
Any thoughts..I'm stumped and Heroes is on in 2 hours. :(
On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:13 PM, bit maelstrom <dsblakewatson at gmail.com>wrote:
> Check your tuner(s) haven't suddenly died. I had one of mine fail recently,
>> got 'B' length recordings from it. Also check that you still have disk space
>> for e.g. log files.
> Weirdly, my tuner seems to "die" periodically. Just suddenly stops picking
> up the signal from the box. I fiddle with the backend settings and reboot
> and then it starts working again, but this is just a voodoo dance. No idea
> why it stops or why it starts up again.
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users