[mythtv-users] 0.22 MythVideo MetaData Grabber

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:15:52 UTC 2009

This question is on the same lines as this post:

Jamu question re directory format

I would like to do the official upgrade to Mythbuntu 9.10.  I would like to
insert TV episode information into my database using the MythVideo grabber.
However, I'm not clear on what MV can parse successfully.  Currently, my
structure is as follows.

Arrested Development
      1x01 - Pilot.avi
      1x02 - Title.avi
      2x01 - Title.avi
      etc...
Dexter
      1x01 - Dexter
      etc...
      2x01 - Title.avi

According to this page (http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythVideo_File_Parsing)
it doesn't look like it will parse correctly, but I wanted to ask "real
people" just to be sure.  Any insight would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Jim