[mythtv-users] Movie Times Plugin outside North America

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Mon Nov 2 09:17:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm using this grabber script in Germany:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5164

The site seems to be down currently. Here you can find a similar version:

http://github.com/Jonty/Googlemovies/blob/master/googlemovies.pl

Hope this works for New Zealand too. Perhaps you have to adjust the URL in the
scrip a little bit.

Cheers,
Michael