[mythtv-users] Major Issue All Of a Sudden - Recording Unavailable

Paulin paulin at spextreme.com
Mon Nov 2 02:53:12 UTC 2009

Dear Myth Community,

I've been using Myth for just over a year and it's been working well.  All
of a sudden (Thursday Oct 29) everything that has recording won't play.
 When I try to play it on the front end I get a error message:

     Recording Unavailable (title of show), This recording is not yet
available.

Now I have done nothing on the box.  No upgrades.  Nothing.

My myth version was built using trunk (rev 19992).

So any suggestions or ways to fix it.  Not even sure where to begin.

Any help is appriciated.

Thanks
steve