[mythtv-users] Technotrend S2-3200 remote control

Herman Gerritsen lfsmailing at gmail.com
Sun May 31 10:38:30 UTC 2009

Hi There,

I am trying to set up the remote control that comes with the
TechnoTrend S2-3200.
But I can not get it to work..

I currently use Ubuntu 9.04 with mythbuntu packages.
I have got the liplianin driver installed for my TT S2-3200.
Everything works fine (for dvb-s) now I would like to use my remote ;)

I have tried many different options (for infrared devices) in
mythbuntu but not one works.
Also I get no output (or input) from irw.
restarting the lircd (sudo /etc/init.d/lirc restart) does not help

Before I installed mythbuntu packages I had some other weird thing
with the remote.
I could use it in mythtv if I had not installed the lirc package from ubuntu.

I figured some option from mythbuntu should fix my problem.

Is anybody using this remote?

Thanks,
Herman