[mythtv-users] nVidia drivers 185.18.14 now out, ubuntu mythtv packages update ...

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Fri May 29 12:23:24 UTC 2009

JYA

I am sure I won't be the last to appreciate your "brief" 1000 words, thank you.  Pictures are great.  (While they say pictures say a
thousand words I say a video says a million words....no hint intended though!)

I am sorry to inform you that I have replicated the directions and I still do not get offered 180.85, only 180.80.  It did say it
would install 180.85 however it is still not in the list.

My 3rd party software can be viewed at http://imagebin.ca/view/x2_6_Jq.html

I am willing to wager there is a bug somewhere.

I look forward to hearing.

With warm regards