[mythtv-users] Retuning dvb-t

AdamC kabads at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:49:02 UTC 2009

2009/5/27 Simon Hobson <linux at thehobsons.co.uk>:
> AdamC wrote:
>
>> And if the numbers are incorrect? How can they be changed? Currently
>> my ITV1 is at something like 8271. It would be nice to change it if
>> possible.
>
> Do you mean, you'd like BBC1 to be "channel" 1 on the remote etc ?

To get ITV1 on mythfrontend I have to type in 8271 - I would prefer to
type '3' which is the usual in the UK. This also happens with other
ITV channels, plus a few others.

> See
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/369033?do=post_view_threaded#369033
>
> I wrote a short script to set the channel numbers and xmltvid for each
> channel I'm interested in, so that I can rescan and then just re-run the
> script to re-set my preferences for channels.

Will have a look at this script to see if it is easy to run.

Adam
--
You back your data up on the same planet?
http://www.monkeez.org