[mythtv-users] Surewest KC QAM + HDHomeRun

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue May 26 23:00:11 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:

> You are correct, i just updated to 20600 and no differance.  Is there a tkt
> that I can track to follow the updates?

Not as far as I know-- although I think the channel scanner may have a
tracking ticket, it might get referenced there as things get fixed--
but not for this issue in particular-- it's less a "it doesn't work"
and more a "it's not done yet."

> would it be possible to install a .21 install on a vm and then scan then
> manually copy that into the .22 database

Done right, this should work, you'd just have to be sure to get all
relevant tables (or better yet, just copy in the .21 database and let
myth upgrade it properly).

Robert