[mythtv-users] Surewest KC QAM + HDHomeRun

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:26:16 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry Mitch. I never saw this.
>
> Have you tried the new release of the scte65scan program released a
> couple of days ago? It will likely solve your scanning issues and get
> everything you want into Myth pretty easily.
>
> Look for the threads of the last couple of days for more info.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Mark

Mark,

can you explain what options I would use?  The other thread is reffering to
Comcast and thier DTA's.  I dont have  a DTA.  With my QAM TV I just did a
channel scan and it picked up 1-99 analog channels and all the QAM stations
listed above.

I downloaded the scte65scan and issued a make but what options do i pass to
it?

Thanks,

--
Mitchell