[mythtv-users] Mythweb - All Videos just dissappeared?!!

Alessandro alessandro.campobassi at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:27:03 UTC 2009

Hi there,
I was editing a synopsis for a video (ie. editing in the little green
pop up box) entry in mythweb, when I dropped  a book on my keyboard!
I don't know what keys were pressed accidentally, but now ALL videos
have dissappeared?!!
The pop up window I was editing information for - closed and when I
referesh the videos page - they were all gone.,
The folder structure is still showing on the left hand side of the
mythweb video page - but no videos are showing?

I checked the actual file system - and all videos are naturally still
there - /myth/video.

I thought it might be the filter where you can choose Categories;
Genres; Browse all etc.

I have run the sync.pl in the mythtools directory - and that is
returning fine (0 videos added- as expected)
anyone have any ideas on what might have happened here?

(I'm not at home to check via the frontend though)
Thanks in advance

Alessandro