[mythtv-users] Good time to update tmdb.pl for -fixes users

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat May 23 20:04:50 UTC 2009

Some pretty important fixes to tmdb.pl by Michelle Agnew just went into
the script version in trunk (thanks to Rob Smith).  For any 0.21-fixes
users who have switched to using tmdb.pl, I highly recommend updating
your version (doing so will make the script work far more often and
prevent missing data in various fields).  For any 0.21-fixes users who
aren't yet using tmdb.pl, I highly recommend switching.

Whether updating or switching to tmdb.pl, the instructions on the wiki
provide all the commands necessary to download and install the script.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Tmdb.pl

Enjoy,
Mike