[mythtv-users] Virgin1 moving to virgin1+1

John Williamson tyringham at gmail.com
Sat May 23 10:45:05 UTC 2009

> > In summary Virgin1 has channel data but no signal. Virgin1+1 has the
> > signal but no channel data, but the signal is 1 hour behind the data
> > displayed for virgin1.
> >
> > I have tried swapping the channel Ids in setup but that just reversed
> > the current situation. All my TVs etc have retuned fine, this is just a
> > mythbox problem.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >

> > Thanks

> delete the 2 channels (using mythweb) then retune

Thanks, I have done that but nothing was detected. I have manually
installed Virgin 1 with XMLTVID '1.virginmedia.com' to channel 20 and
Virgin 1+1 with XMLTVID tsod.plus-1.freeview.1.virginmedia.com which I
found at http://www.nabble.com/How-do-I-setup-Virgin1%
2B1-With-Limit-Hours-Of-18%3A00-06%3A00-(RT-UK-grabber)--td23640330.html

So far there is no data on Virgin1 and only data from 6pm-12pm on 1+1.
Retuning a station should not be this difficult.

Do I wait for mythfilldatabase to gradually populate the listings or is
there an error

thanks

John