[mythtv-users] mythbackend still eats memory: the current status

Stephen Bridges widget at stdin.co.uk
Thu May 21 21:05:00 UTC 2009

On Thursday 21 May 2009 00:14:15 Nick Morrott wrote:

> These are the scripts I put together last year. They could probably do
> with some tweaking but they seem to work for me (YMMV!):

Thanks, it's taken half an hour before they have shown me a datapoint, but
I've finally gotten the rrd to acknowledge data is being entered into it.  For
some reason it kept returning nans even though data was going in.  I assume
it's not happy about a single data point when it's looking over a month.
rrdfetch does weird things.

When there's some useful data I shall post the URLs.

Stephen