[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup.svn.r20488 won't allow me to exit and doesn't save all configs

zablal baz zablalbaz at gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:51:18 UTC 2009

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this issue?  I start up mythtv-setup,
and it appears to function normally.  But when I press the esc key after
getting everything setup, it never exits, and not all configs are getting
saved.  If I kill the process, and try to start mythbackend, it complains
about devices not being set up correctly.  Unfortunately, logging is not set
up at this point in the process, so I don't even have the myth logs to look
at to see what is going on.

Does anyone know if this is a known bug with the SVN trunk?  I am running
Fedora 11 preview with atrpms and rpmfusion packages.  Is there some way
that I can just edit an xml file or something to work around this?

Package:
 mythtv-setup-0.22-0.2.svn.r20488.fc11.i586