[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.21 and seca3 encryption on DVB-S

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu May 21 00:59:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> What does that got anything to do with this topic ?

I rather wondered that about your response, which served only to
question the rules.  If you don't like them, go elsewhere, I would
hardly be the only one ecstatic at that concept.  Not everything in
your fork is your own work, plenty of it is still sitting in trac for
a *reason*, but you feel it's appropriate to distribute it to others.
If you can't figure out what's inappropriate about that, then I don't
know where to begin helping you.

Robert