[mythtv-users] Which database parts to back up before changing lineup

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue May 19 04:22:22 UTC 2009

I've changed my satellite plan so I have a whole bunch of channels on my
Mythtv box that my STB will no longer tune to. This means that the channel
guide has a lot of extraneous data in it!

Before I starting deleting channels wholesale, which database tables
should I backup or perhaps more relevant (I'll backup up everything) which
ones will I have to restore if I get it all wrong.

Thanks

--
Robin Gilks