[mythtv-users] Using MCE Remote with Antec Fusion / iMon LCD receiver?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:46:35 UTC 2009

Hi

I've got my iMon LCD IR receiver working fine with the supplied
"Veris" RM200 remote.

The receiver is:
Bus 003 Device 002: ID 15c2:0038 SoundGraph Inc

I'm trying to get the receiver working with a MCE remote (Hauppauge MCE Remote).
Reading here, some people mentioned that it was working fine for them..

But I'm wondering how they did it.

the lirc_imon kernel driver creates two /dev/lirc entries: /dev/lirc0
and /dev/lirc1

using irrecord , with either lirc0 or lirc1, I never capture any IR
signal at all when I press keys on the MCE remote ..

Can anyone confirm that this indeed works ?

Thanks
Jean-Yves